It is together that we become strong, this applies not only to those we meet in our operations but also to us as an organization. Here you can see who we collaborate with, which networks we engage in and examples of collaborations where we can reach out with our efforts in other people’s businesses. If your association or workplace is interested in collaborating and creating a collaboration – please get in touch with us!
Together we can accomplish more
- Posithiva Gruppen (Young & HIV)
- Sensus (cultural activities)
- Children’s HIV Center (Familjearken)
- The National Confederation Noaks Ark and Noaks Ark local associations (training courses).
We collaborate in the following networks:
- Dialogue network between healthcare and civil society for people living with HIV
Examples of our collaborations
HIV testing on site
Do you meet people in need of knowledge or testing for HIV or to strengthen health at your workplace? Then we can come out to you and offer free and anonymous HIV testing on site!
Volunteer during working hours
Does your workplace offer the opportunity to volunteer during working hours? Do you want to give your time or your knowledge and resources? Cook a dinner, fix coffee, hold a workshop or participate in an event. The possibilities are many.