A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser. Cookies are normally used to improve the website for the user, for example to be able to adapt a website to the visitor’s wishes, choices and interests.
- Time when you first visited the website
- Time when you last visited the website
- Time when your current visit began
- Number of times you visited the website
- A unique ID for your browser
- How you got to the site (traffic sources)
With your consent, we also process your data in order to deliver content or ads based on data via Facebook and measure the delivery of such content or ads to gain insights about our website. We share this information with our partners with your consent.
If you have questions about how the website handles cookies, please contact us. Contact details can be found on our contact page.