Protect yourself and others from the spread of infection
Keep your distance and take personal responsibility
Important things that everyone can do:
- Stay home even if you just feel a little cold.
- If you have new symptoms of covid-19 that do not pass within 24 hours, you should contact 1177 to see what applies in the region where you live to submit a sample for covid-19, provided that the symptoms cannot be explained by other probable causes such as a known allergy, migraine or tension headache.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep an arm’s length distance from others both indoors and outdoors.
- If possible, travel in a different way than using public transport, for example walking or cycling.
- Choose a means of transport where you can reserve a seat or one where you can avoid congestion
- Keep your distance from others on the bus, subway, tram, and other public transport.
- Avoid participating in larger social events such as parties, funerals, baptisms, or weddings. When it comes to funerals, the Church of Sweden and the Authority for Support to Religious Communities have information on how these can be carried out to prevent the spread of covid-19.
- Keep your distance from others on sports grounds, bathhouses, and gyms and avoid changing in public changing rooms.